Saturday 22 March 2014

From the depths of happiness

Hey my country people make Una nor vex oh iv been missing in action yes I know and I'm very very sorry,na nija cause am oh I have two jobs and this is a hobby so keeping up sometimes would be Herculean all the same I am so
Yes I'm writing this post from the depth of happiness I say so because I finally know what love is, yeah I know you will say this girl has come again yes na me I have come to give you my own understanding based on my experiences.
All these years iv been looking for love in all the wrong places they told me love was sacrifice I gave more than I was getting,they said love is humble I was been treated like a slave,they said love is patient ahhhhh I was used over and over again all this and more I allowed to happen because i thought I was doing it for love but hey I'm grateful and thankful for those experiences because they have brought me to this happy place where I am right now that has made me realize myself, I have mastered the act of self love and finding happiness within my self,
When I arrived at this destination through my journey in life love found me I wasn't even searching but love sought me out and adorned me with its bliss, 
So yes I'm writing from the depth of happiness I have friends that love me and accept me the way I am yes I still do have those queer ones but I know where to place them and how to deal with them I call it shelving 
I met someone born of a woman beautiful inside out good friend great confidant,love adores love doesn't ask love doesn't feel like a burden everything you do when the love is meant to be comes naturally and effortlessly, 
Love gives you peace happiness as joy that makes you glow so yes love is bliss when it's right and it's expressed in the right portions with the right person, 
So happiness is key you have to be happy with yourself and love yourself for love to find you ! 
Love is peace bliss and joy !

No comments:

Post a Comment