Tuesday 1 April 2014

HOW DO YOU SEE YOURSELF ?

When ever you go for a job interview they will always ask you this question
Tell me about yourself ?
At that moment what you say goes a long way to tell your intending employers what you think of yourself,
If you are confident they will know 
If you are tribalistic they will know 
If you are a team player they will know 

Often times I do what I call getting to know me better I write stuff I like about myself down on a piece of paper and those I don't like I write also I even go further write the things I wish I could change and those I have succeeded in changing.

I see myself as an African woman a proud Nigerian a woman of substance a freethinker and a very lovable person because I'm not really the judgmental type.
It is important to know who you are and be proud of it despite what ever people have told you man know thyself and to thy own self be true.
Everyone is special in their own way everyone belongs to a great team called #theliving 
 Today is here cherish it relish in the beauty of the gift of life it's the best gift and most priceless of them all.

Be confident of who you are and what you stand for don't fall for anything start a trend of your own we were all born great,do not hold onto anything that doesn't give you joy spread love share the joy of living 
Do not let the things of life hold you down get up and fight you have the zeal you've got the power get up and put up a good fight.
Make an impact today 
Running away from the truth about yourself is cheating nature and life and you can't cheat both for no one has control over them but your creator 
Embrace your chi and work on being a better person everyday the time is now it's never too late dreams are there for a reason and everything in life has it's season 
Greatness comes from within dig deep don't remain a slave of negativity ! 
I just thought to drop these few words because Iv come across a few people who do not know how great they are I feel they need to read this and begin to live again and stop existing 
I love you all but God loves you more ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment