Friday 22 November 2013

AS A SHARP BABE

TGIF BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Ehen I have three dates to keep up with today,

1st is with a guy he wants to take me out tonight to bubble but he cant dance so most times I find myself facing the glass door and dancing and admiring myself (I call that self love mode ) aint nothing wrong with that, but at the end of the day I manage to have fun with myself in the company of my date still in my own little world in my head, im sure you would be wondering why I hang out with this guy , well he is matured and he respects me and treats me like his sister. You know the types that make you talk like you are 40 when you are only just 30.

2nd date is with ma girls "Sandy baby" I call her esista(bengazi peeps would understand) shes my mentor on zumba things and she is mad a?! fun to be with when she laffs you just have to laff along with her then her dance moves na fire then her yabis omg mbok forgerrit, then of course my booski my babe from Atlanta-Ibadan "D mama" she's just a clown nothing misses her diva eyes, always seeing all the wrong things, when one eye lash is longer than the other, when a chic is sagging or when a babe is marketing and she getting it all wrong and making matters worse, then when she wants to spill it out she would look at you at that particular time when u are holding onto laughter and say woot and then you would have to laugh. The beauty of hanging out with my girls is that we always voltron our bills we don't take free drinks from strangers ,we don't go home with strangers, we don't share our details because we aint hunting, we are just out to have mad fun and go to bed with a smile on our faces knowing fully well we have teased and taunted the guys and spoilt market for some babes. This one I like best !


3rd date is with my tv ,my bed and my fresh sheets and my duvet ,I love watching movies since I started working for another mans company any chance I get to spend with my tv is very precious to me. I don't joke with it considering the fact that I pay for the full bouquet dstv every month and never really get to enjoy it well some might say why pay for the full thing hey the stations I like to watch are on the full thing so don't hassle me, so as I was saying I have a date with my tv and my bed because its been a while and my dstv subscription is expiring in two days, and I just want to chill its been a hectic week my brain has been doing some very plenty work.

Out of all this plenty dates I will honor 2 ,dates 1 and 2 and then date 3 will take place tomorrow because I need to go out and dance that's the only way I let go of stress cooking and dancing.

Any toaster or assistant boyfriend that tries to come in between these plans I have made is on a very long thing, im nobody's last minute babe or weekend lover.

That's how my Friday is going be so till when next I go on line TGIF BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DONT DRINK AND DRIVE !!!!!!!!!
IF HE OR SHE AINT YOURS DONT TAKE HIM OR HER HOME !!!
HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND MY COUNTRY PEOPLE !!!!


1 comment: