Wednesday 20 November 2013

MR PRESIDENT HAPPY BIRTHDAY OH!

So today is uncle Jona's birthday and well I really am at a loss for wishes to the guy and here are some of the reasons why

I buy petrol for my generator everyday ngn3000,(least I remain in darkness and heat evaporates me )

I pay my nepa/phcn  bills but never have light

I buy water of which I have to hassle the water tanker man before he brings it because others are buying full load

I always have to explain myself at every check point that I don't have anything for the boys because country hard (and the boys live in the same county with me yet I have to explain )

Spent all my future life's savings to get an education with the hope of getting a fantastic job(of which I didn't still get but have to manage the one I have now as half bread is better than stale ore chin chin), but hey I still have to spend a whole lot more to upgrade to a masters from some prestigious university and then again still hope to get a better job because the system is messed up,

When I was a kid I dreamt of being a diplomat now im an adult and im still dreaming because all my hard work is just for me to sustain my humble self because my country cant do anything for me,common water and light that's all I need to make my earnings more meaningful to me.

Now that I have kids I have to work 10 times harder because I know I don't want them to be a part of an educational system where politicians cant be bothered when all the higher institutions of learning are on shut down because of money kpalava ,ASSU and their never ending strike there is no way my kids will school here. I just cant put them through the hell I went through after all foreign certificates are more recognized than the local ones whether the certificate holder is intelligent or not e nor concern anybody all he needs na to know person an oga @ the top shikena.datz all !

These are just but a few reasons why im wishing mama patience him husband happy birthday amidst murmurs and grumbles .

The best I can do today is not buy fuel and light a candle for him that which I haven't done this year at all as I have been fortunate to be blessed by God through the labor of my hands not the resources made available by my country,
but then again im saving myself 3k but the heat sha nor go get part two,

So my country people lets a light a candle and let it burn out before we switch on our china and japan generator sets.

Raise it up and say happy birthday mr president and say this short prayer BABA GOD NA YOUR HAND WE DEY OH FATHER TAKE CONTROL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 We don't have to go to Jerusalem to lay hands on him and waste tax payers money just light that candle and pray because whether na Jerusalem oh ,Israel oh ,ajegunle,banana island ,ikeja ,Parkview ,ajah ,lekki ,idi mangoro,ojo BABA GOD ANSWERETH ALL PRAYERS  AS LONG AS SAY YOU DON CALL ON AM AND YOUR HEART PURE !

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday indeed. I only pray to God to set ur brain back to default mode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First to comment. Yipeeeeeeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. first reply ..........................yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, there is a first for every thing

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday Mr President. Listen to the cries of your people.

    ReplyDelete