Monday 25 November 2013

SO FAR SO GOOD

Hey guys im so sorry for locking up over the weekend ,I was taken over with the spirit of sleep most especially after entering one yeye go slow like that all the way home because aunty eminado was getting married between im yet to find out the meaning of eminado oh abeg who sabi am make e tell me!

My weekend went well I think I still danced and faced my glass doors got home very happy had a date with my girls via bbm chat(sandy baby that is ) while I was with date 1 the guy,as D mama decided to make herself un available she always likes to feel important like that, I forgive her all the same but I just don't like it all that diva sturvs and I don't blend well.

The best part of my weekend was the fact that I got to sleep chaiiii sleep is good oh! oh lawd I felt like a new baby each time I woke up and it helped me not eat much #diettinz, the best reward you can give your body is a well deserved rest.

then I went through linda ikejis blog and stellas blog and saw all the pics of them superstars and peeps plus the bleached and unbleached the skinny and the malnourished, the over hyped and the under-hyped,just the usual same old same old and then the vampires and cyborgs and ware-wolves were commenting as usual.

So they say TOOLZ exposes her breast too much when kim k does it y'all be drooling like desperate k9s,they said AGBANI is too skinny yet they love Naomi Campbell,they say TOKE MAKINWA they bleach so is nicki minaj biko is called rebranding hapuya like that, they said RITA DOMINIC looked sexy mbok those legs were confusing me why so coca cola and Fanta sis ? aunty KAREN we love u just the way u are because we know who you are every thing they want to talk let them talk at the end of the day you are Karen igho na so we know you to be ,LOLA OMOTAYO OKOYE they say you look old..... and then every body must age one day issue is are you aging gracefully or not babes you are on point left dem haters alone, WAJE my sisterly for life they couldn't say anything #warrinordeycarrylast shes a pure home breed, TOYIN LAWANI safest delivery oh that your pikin go jellow well well bewteen u and ur pooh boo fit wella , EMMA NYRAM try make you dey buy ashebi they say you are beginning to look like an alien say if na the money issue make dem they dash u the ashebi complimentary.

Then I watched the movie family runs its extremely over hyped abeg it was a waste of 500 naira im not happy wetin self only one man dey knack up and down like that haba na nollywood stop teaching us how to lie and fornicate, I didn't get any moral out of the movie apart from the fact that it is not good for man to dey born born outside which I already know I don't even want to talk about that movie if not I will be hyping it, mbok left matter !

What else happened this weekend oh and yes amidst all my plenty sleeping escapades I kept on dreaming about me getting married and I kept on hitting myself to wake up from the dream because to me it wasn't a needed dream at this time,u may ask why I was trying to get up im afraid of marriage it has scared and marred many I know, and im a joseph of a dreamer most of my dreams do come through no kidding then again I remembered that a dream may be as a result of your immediate environment#weekendweddingthings, so I decided to sleep and not wake up to remember the dream except it involved me counting money, YES money, because that's what is important to me right now for the 1st time ever I want to go on a proper holiday I want to start enjoying the fruits of my labor not marry and become a mama, marriage means domestication to me because im so giving ;so I don't want to even love because my love is too giving to be thrown back in my face#forcolouredgirls

Then Dmama and I rounded it up with some eye candy went to watch a football match at campus mini stadium Lagos island,
chevron versus eko support they call it corporate soccer it was really corporate because most of them guys were good looking and even after the whole match as I walked past some they were still smelling so nice and Dmama and I were just pointing out and picking out our boos there meanwhile we didn't even get to meet anyone like I said we went there for some eye candy just to feed our eyes and leave.

oya I have to stop here them spies at work be roaming around my system, that was how my weekend turned out I hope yours was better and I trust your week will be great because I prayed this morning that God should make everyone great so we can all make nijja great.

LOVE YA MY COUNTRY PEOPLE DO HAVE A LOVELY DAY AND WEEK AHEAD
ANYHING WEY YOUR ENEMY DEY PLAN YOU JUMP AM PASS !!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments: